When God brought the Israelites out of Egypt, one of the first things He did was set up traditions that they were to observe as a community. These were meant to help them remember what God had done, and give them rest and times of celebration. As we approach Passover, join us for a special episode with Avital Schreiber Levy of HiFam. The following conversation is a challenging and insightful look at building generational tradition and community.
Enjoy beautiful Christian Seder (Passover) Resources and The Good Gospel, a 26 week study of the life of Jesus.
In this episode–
- The impact of community on our traditions
- Joy and practices in sustaining generational long traditions
- Capturing the heart of our children in setting standards and boundaries
- Building family and individual identity into our traditions
- Taking on the weight of remembering God and His works in the traditions we create
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Avital here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.