Join Jennifer and Rebecca of the Momlitics Podcast and The Primrose Patriot as they discuss stewarding a child's innocence and their age appropriate exposure to ideas, concepts, and concerns. Episode 28 is a great dialogue about the challenges we face to live with hope and raise children in a secure but not sterile environment. Young children can sense both our fear and distress, so it's not just about avoiding direct exposure, but also how are we stewarding our peace and joy as we take in news and information.
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 coming Summer of 2023! Looking for ways to have fun and keep learning through the summer? Check out The Summer Bundle and Spring Guide.
In this episode–
- How to answer a child's questions
- The importance of eating dinner together
- Understanding even very young children are impacted by the gravitas of a situtation they cannot understand
- Stewarding our peace as we imbibe information
- Protecting age appropriate innocence
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Rebecca Sheehan here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.