Join Jennifer and Katie Westenberg, author of the book, But Then She Remembered, for Ep. 33. The conversation begins with doom scrolling, what it is and why we are doing it. Doom scrolling, worry, fear for our loved ones, it's so easy to paint these things with a brush of validity. We validate why we allow fear, distraction, and worry to govern so much of our attention. If that sounds familiar to you, this is a beautiful conversation about how to fill your home with praise instead of fear. Part of restoration, part of balance, is putting God back on the throne of our lives, our concerns, and our emotions.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 is here!!!
Looking for ways to attune and repair with your children? Check out our Ten Day Connection Challenge
In this episode–
- Singing to focus our mind on Christ
- Why we fear and what it says about who we believe God is
- Practical ways to re-engage our faithfulness to remember God's faithfulness
- The role of "patient endurance"
- Check out Katie's book on Amazon and everywhere books are sold!
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Katie Westenberg here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.