Have you ever wondered what makes a great family? We have too. It's easy to wonder who has the secret, or what formula produces a happy, holy family. But maybe it isn't like that, maybe parenting is many paths to creating connected families. Maybe it's simple.
Join Jennifer and Ginny Yurich of the podcast and movement 1000 Hours Outside for an incredible discussion about creating family rule around who you are as individuals and the unique dreams and identity that God has placed in you. We're not looking for a secret sauce, but authenticity, joy, and centred self of family identity that rests in who God made us to be rather than trying to control the outcomes.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 is here!!!
Looking for ways to attune and repair with your children? Check out our Ten Day Connection Challenge
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- It is okay to have standards and to parent with personality
- Embracing your unique likes, dislikes, and the things you enjoy when creating your family vision
- As your children grow older there is a beauty in learning to accomodate their lives and becoming
- We are not searching for perfection but excellence, and in that process you are who your children need
- Check out Ginny Yurich's newest book coming in November Until the Streetlights Come On
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Ginny Yurich here-
Ginny's Instagram and at her website
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.