Welcome to Episode 43. Jennifer Pepito and good friend Rachel Kovac have an engaging and light conversation about the joy and ease of experimenting and creating family rhythm. Rachel brings a beautiful perspective on the opportunities provided by homeschooling and the fun of figuring out a family rhythm.
We can experiment, mix it up, find what brings us joy, vary it by seasons, and still have an adherence to a family rule for the sake of restoration, connection, and wholeness. In all of this, let's dream big about what family, motherhood, and our personal lives might look like.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 is here!!!
Looking for ways to attune and repair with your children? Check out our Ten Day Connection Challenge
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- Motherhood and parenting, even your personal life, is a one time opportunity, so don't be afraid to dream big
- Sometimes our self-identities are limiting
- Young children need stability and rythm not loads of choices
- Judging others steals joy, hurts community, and negatively impacts our ability to learn, enjoy, and build our family vision
- Don't be afraid to experiment and figure out what works best for your family
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Rachel Kovac here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.