Welcome to Episode 44, a new series on Managing the many aspects of becoming a restoration family.
Jennifer and Emelie talk about the importance of managing our emotions and not burdening our children with big emotions.
Many of you felt like you had to parent your parents, but you can stop the cycle.
It’s okay to process out loud, but always leave your children with a hopeful statement like, “mommy is feeling overwhelmed right not, but I know God will carry us through”.
Then, take those big emotions and process them with a friend, mentor, or therapist.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 is here!!!
Looking for ways to attune and repair with your children? Check out our Ten Day Connection Challenge
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- Motherhood is intense, but share your struggles with a friend or therapist, and protect your child from becoming a parent figure to you.
- How to better understand what you feel, so you can process efficiently
- The importance of acknowledging your emotions
- How children feel when we turn them into our emotional support
- And as always, how even when we make mistakes there is hope
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Emelie here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.