Welcome to Episode 45! Crystal Paine of the Money Saving Mom joins Jennifer Pepito to talk about creating a peaceful home. Drawing from her most recent book, Crystal walks us through her personal four P's: prayer, priorities, planning and prepping.
It's a beautiful episode that continues our theme of self, home, and life management as we continue to transition into a new season, school starting, life changes, and all that the rest of 2023 holds.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 is here!!!
Looking for ways to celebrate and enjoy the beauty of the holidays? Check out our Christmas Guides Vol. 1 and 2, and the Unearthing Wonder Advent Guide.
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- The whole house doesn't have to be your responsibility because we have the opportunity to train our children to participate
- Equipping our children to be successful adults
- Leaning into prayer in the moment
- Prepping our minds for success
- To dive further into Crystal's Prayer, Priorities, Planning, and Prepping, check out her book The Time Saving Mom
- If you're looking for more ways to help organise and plan your life, check out the Peaceful Press Planner or the Homeschool Planner.
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Crystal Paine here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.