With school starting, we start to see more and more queries at the Peaceful Press about how much is enough. Enthusiastic moms and concerned moms want to be sure they are doing the utmost for their child's future well-being and education.
In Episode 46 we have Durenda Wilson of the Durenda Wilson Podcast join Jennifer Pepito to talk about manage home schooling. What is too much, what is enough, what are the objectives we're looking for? Maybe providing an education is simpler than we think, if we're willing to stop and engage our children's curiosity, questions, exploration, and being.
This is a great episode to explain and simplify the mystery of teaching and assure you, that you have what it takes to teach your children.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
The Playful Pioneers Volume 2 is here!!!
Looking for ways to celebrate and enjoy the beauty of the holidays? Check out our Christmas Guides Vol. 1 and 2, and the Unearthing Wonder Advent Guide.
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- When enough is enough
- Creating an atmosphere that invites and encourages continual exploration
- The importance of child-led exploration, especially in the younger years
- Not matter how busy you are, you're ability to provide loving attentiveness to your child is a huge educatinal boon to your child
- For more informatiuon check out Durenda Wilson's book The Four Hour School Day
- If you're looking for more ways to help organise and plan your life, check out the Peaceful Press Planner or the Homeschool Planner.
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Durenda Wilson here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.