Failure can breed in us a deep despondency, disappointment, and become a breeding ground for lies about our identity, the goodness of God, our authority, and the possibility for us to try again to achieve a seemingly impossible dream.
But God. Be brave, be bold, and be humble.
Rachel G. Scott, author and podcaster, joins Jennifer Pepito for a beautiful conversation about dissapointment, heartache, and the beauty of falling into the hands of a good God and Father when we have come to the place where our world is beyond our control and we've "failed".
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
Looking for ways to celebrate and enjoy the beauty of the holidays? Check out our Christmas Guides Vol. 1 and 2, and the Unearthing Wonder Advent Guide.
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- When failure hits identify the lies that are coming up, these are lies or feelings that would say you're not enough, you don't have what it takes, you'll only fail. What is the Truth in God's Word?
- You're never alone.
- Creating a vision isn't about perfection, but health in the precious areas of our life
- It's never too late to start to know yourself in the light of who God says you are.
- Raising children who have a relationship and not a religion.
- Taking the Leap Podcast
- Better than Blended by Rachel G. Scott and Willie J. Scott Jr.
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Rachel G. Scott here-
Rachel G. Scott's Instagram
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.