Welcome to Episode 6 of Restoration Home with Jennifer Pepito and Anna Symonds of "Fill Your House with Books". The episode covers how we learn to heal feeling unwanted when we continually initiate community. As we learn to heal the lies that hold us in isolation, we enjoy the fruits of community, and it allows us the privilege of bringing others into deeper and more meaningful community. As always, you become like the people you abide with.
- Breaking the lie that I'm not wanted or enough in order to build the community and belonging we long for
- Are we willing to be obedient and put ourselves out there to craft beautiful community
- How seasons of loneliness build the foundation for flourishing community
- Having the heart and tenderness of Christ towards the people put across our paths.
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri and Mothering by the Book by Jennifer Pepito
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Anna and Fill Your House with Books here-
For the Peaceful Press Christmas Guides and Advent Guide check out our shop Holiday Collection.
Episode sponsored by The Peaceful Press. Create connection through our literature based resources.
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.