In this episode, Jennifer Pepito and Emelie Pepito have a mother-daughter conversation about parenting. As a family, Scott and Jennifer practiced and researched many parenting approaches across 30 years and 7 children. While the parenting methods may have changed, their love for their children, and their intentionality were steadfast.
Episode 55 is a deep, personal, and tender look at what parenting is and isn't and how to seek restoration rather than perfection for ourselves and our children. Finally, you are who your children need and sometimes it's the less-than-perfect areas in our lives that equip our children in ways we maybe couldn't imagine.
Episode sponsored by the Peaceful Press!
Check out the Christmas Guide Vol 1 or Vol 2.
Use the Unearthing Wonder Advent Guide to set aside time to encounter God this holiday season.
Check out our newest holiday resource, The Peaceful Press Book Flood!
We are now selling a printed version of the Peaceful Preschool!!
Find the beautiful Peaceful Press Cookbook on Amazon!!
In this episode–
- Scott and Jennifer's parenting adventure
- Parenting with intentionality
- What a parent is and what they aren't
- The most important thing you can do for your children is grow and heal as an individual
- You are who your children need
- Parents are stewards, not owners
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- Check out Mothering by the Book by Jennifer Pepito
- Download our free connection challenge to jump start better behavior and a more peaceful home.
You can learn more about Jennifer here-
You can learn more about Emelie here-
Some Amazon Affiliate Links.